Thursday, September 13, 2007

8/10/07 Mon.- Port Stephens -> Sydney






This morning Sarah and I went for a walk on the beach nearby where we were staying and then the 4 of us left for hike to an amazing look out point- beautiful blue water, islands, beaches, towns, ocean, etc. We had a nice lunch at the marina and then went back to Anna Bay- Stockton Beach to go quad-biking on the sand dunes. Wow- that was fun! We were catching air, doing doughnuts, driving down really steep dunes! Again, I 'reckon' Marc & Jim had perma-smiles. We stopped at one winery as we headed back to Sydney- yes of course I had to fit a bit of wine tasting in. And it was pretty good too! On the drive back unfortunately we got stuck in some bad traffic thanks to an accident, so we didn't make it to Sarah's parents until 8:30pm. But they were still happy to have us and to feed us a fantastic BBQ. We had a really good time there. Her parents were great!

No comments: